Why do businesses in London need web design and SEO?
- First impressions – On account of the fact it takes just a twentieth of a second for online users to form a first impression of your website, you can’t overlook the importance of attractive and alluring design.
- Organic search – A recent study suggested that organic search is responsible for 64 per cent of all referral traffic, making it a crucial source for luring visitors to your site in London and beyond.
- Effective communication – Research says that online users spend a maximum of 30 seconds browsing a site before deciding whether to leave or not. Thankfully, good web design can communicate your message quickly.
- User experience – The algorithms of search engines now rank sites according to user experience, which is exactly what SEO attempts to do with things like content and page loading times.
- Audience engagement – Even white spaces between paragraphs and around margins can increase reading comprehension by 20 per cent, which proves that web design noticeably enhances audience engagement levels.
- Brand exposure – Along with increasing your brand’s exposure in London and elsewhere, SEO can also give it a credibility boost too, as online users will view a prominent ranking position favourably.
Why should businesses in London work with SEO and Web Designs?
- Our commitment to style and substance – Impress your audience with an aesthetically pleasing website, which also encourages action and delivers results. SEO and Web Designs will give equal priority to form and function for clients in London.
- Our technical skills and specialities – SEO can be quite a complicated thing, especially as the landscape of search changes so rapidly. However, our team of experts possess the technical knowhow required to succeed.
- Our wealth of industry experience – SEO and Web Designs may well be a relatively new company, but we all have years of industry experience to draw upon, which is invaluable when it comes to securing a competitive edge online.
- Our cost-effective services – Think of SEO and Web Designs as an extension of your digital marketing team but without having to crawl London for an expensive in-house, full-time employee.
- Our affable and helpful attitude – Our commitment to the customer doesn’t end when we hand over a carefully crafted, search engine optimised website; you can keep coming back for assistance and advice.
- Our passion for web design and SEO – Despite our enthusiasm for web design and SEO, we also love seeing our clients in London achieve and exceed their online aspirations.
For all your online marketing requirements in London, look no further than SEO and Web Designs. We are an Essex-based digital marketing agency with lots of enthusiasm and a great deal of passion. SEO and Web Designs has a range of solutions to meet the unique requirements of each and every one of our clients.
If you want more information about our digital services or would like to receive a free analysis of your current marketing campaign, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Our SEO and Web Design services
More about us
With years of experience and in-depth knowledge about web design, we know what it takes to get ahead in today’s competitive online world. The skills of our multitalented team range from Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to social media integration, which means SEO and Web Designs is your one-stop-shop for everything web related.
So far, we have created sites for Northampton International Academy, Best Cloud Hosting, UK Fitness Directory, Local Council Award Scheme, Aqua Blue Design, Onhold, De-Ice, and Strategy Education, which proves SEO and Web Designs can help organisations of any size and any sector.
SEO and Web Designs offer excellent value for money, have various technical skills, are enthused about digital marketing, and thoroughly enjoy what we do. This means there are few reasons why you shouldn’t pick us for your web design and development desires.
The capital of England and the United Kingdom with a population of around 8.5 million, London is a leading global city for numerous sectors and industries.
London is also one of the world’s leading investment destinations, which plays host to more international retailers and ultra high-net-worth individuals than any other city. It boasts a diverse range of peoples and cultures too, with more than 300 languages spoken in Greater London.
As well as places of interest such as Buckingham Palace, the Houses of Parliament, St Paul’s Cathedral, and Tower Bridge, London is also home to several museums, galleries, libraries and cultural institutions including the British Museum, National Gallery, Tate Modern, and 40 West End theatres.