Why does your Colchester business need web design and SEO?
- To impress first-time visitors – Seeing as online users take just a twentieth of a second to form an opinion about your website, it is crucial you make a good first impression.
- To increase organic search traffic – A recent study found that organic search is responsible for 64 per cent of all referral traffic, which increases the need to rank above other Colchester businesses.
- To get your message across quickly – Research suggests that online users who can’t find what they are looking for on a website within 30 seconds will simply leave, which calls for quick and effective communication.
- To improve the user’s experience – By designing a site with SEO in mind, you not only benefit from a prominent results page position, you will also improve the user’s experience.
- To keep engagement levels high – Fine margins mean a lot when it comes to web design. To give an example, white spaces between paragraphs and around margins can increase reading comprehension by 20 per cent.
- To boost the brand’s identity – Achieve an impressive search engine position and your Colchester business will increase its exposure. However, the authority of a high ranking can also boost the brand’s identity too.
Why work alongside SEO and Web Designs?
- Our funky yet functional approach – We know how websites need to entice and allure audiences from the get-go. However, they must also be easy-to-navigate and fun-to-use for visitors to keep coming back.
- Our industry expertise – The world of web design and SEO can be a complicated place. But with our in-depth understanding of the industry, your Colchester business can benefit from superior digital marketing services.
- Our record of results – SEO and Web Designs may well be a young company, but our team of adept individuals bring with them a track record of positive outcomes and profitable results.
- Our cost-effective prices – As opposed to searching the Colchester area for an in-house digital marketing specialist, capitalise on the cost-effective prices of SEO and Web Designs instead.
- Our approachable attitude – In addition to a free SEO review and website analysis, we are also on hand to provide you with friendly, jargon-free advice about any aspect of your online endeavours.
- Our love of web design and SEO – We feel very fortunate to be involved with web design and SEO on a daily basis, as it is what all our members of staff love to do. This is reflected in the high standard of our work too.
As well as web design and development, we can also provide the following online services:
- Business hosting – To ensure visitors can always access your website with uninterrupted periods of uptime.
- Branding and design – To give your brand a whole new identity, from formal and professional to distinctive and imaginative.
- Content management – To update or edit pages of your website whenever you like without our help or assistance.
- Content writing – To improve exposure and increase conversions through blog posts, feature articles, and landing pages.
- Brochure websites – We combine alluring images of your products or service with captivating copy and descriptions to increase interest in your business.
- eCommerce websites – We have a wide range of options for product categories, stock control, delivery costs, and payment processing to build your ideal online store.
- Bespoke websites – We can give your brand a unique online portal with original ideas and concepts, next generation coding, and cutting edge technology.
Tell us what you want from a website and we will strive to meet your wildest design desires. What’s more, SEO and Web Designs is always on hand to make adjustments or improvements according to your feedback.
For more information or to receive a free analysis of your current website, get in touch today.
About SEO and Web Designs
SEO and Web Designs is built on years of web design experience and in-depth knowledge of how to get ahead in today’s overcrowded online world. We boast a team of multitalented individuals that understand everything from Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to social media integration, which means all your online aspirations can be realised through SEO and Web Designs.
Our portfolio thus far has included Northampton International Academy, Best Cloud Hosting, UK Fitness Directory, Local Council Award Scheme, Aqua Blue Design, Onhold, De-Ice, and Strategy Education. This goes to show we can work with any size or sector of organisation.
We take great pride in the fact we offer superb value for money, are passionate about digital marketing, possess numerous technical skills, and thoroughly enjoy what we do. These are just some of the reasons why you should choose SEO and Web Designs.
Colchester claims to be the oldest recorded town in the UK and was for a time the capital of Roman Britain. A popular location for commuting to London, there are around 110,000 people living in Colchester thanks to considerable development over the past decade.
In addition to its rich history, Colchester also boasts a thriving arts and culture scene, which includes Castle Museum, Hollytrees Museum, the town’s Natural History Museum, Gosbecks Archaeological Park, and the Mercury Theatre.
Other places of interest include Colchester Zoo, Layer Marney Tower, East Anglian Railway Museum, and Wivenhoe Park.